Snow!


It snowed during the late hours of the night into the early morning and as a result I got something I was really wanting - a day for the kids to be out of school! I don't care too much for snow and this isn't really anything to write home about (it's turned more into ice than anything) but I was looking forward to my oldest daughter not having school today so that we could have a day to just hang out.

I'm sure that those in more snowy climates laugh at us in the South for what I'm sure they see as an overreaction to a little frozen precipitation, but hey, we'll take what we can get. And since I'm setting out tomorrow to speak at a weekend ski retreat at Winterplace, this weather couldn't be better for the conditions.

So now I'm off to pop in a DVD for the kids and heat up some hot chocolate. Go outside in this mess? No way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sterling

My Story to Tell

I was hesitant at first to write this blog post. A big reason for that is because so many people have experienced a lot of life-altering eve...