1 Down, 13 To Go

Tonight the Wake Forest football team took care of business, dismantling the Baylor Bears in Waco, TX, 41-13. If it wasn't for a few Wake miscues, it could have been worse.

So now that's 1 game down, 13 more to go. That means we have 11 more regular season games, then the ACC Championship, then a bowl game. Sure I'm optimistic, but this team is loaded with senior leadership and talent so there's no reason to think that this couldn't be a special season for the Deacs.

And tonight I had a great view of the game. My dad and I sat in the president's box at the new Deacon Tower and watched the game on the monitors. Good food, cold drinks, and really comfy leather chairs. My first and probably last time there but I made the most of it. Below is my view of the field from the 6th floor. Go Deacs!


No comments:

My Story to Tell

I was hesitant at first to write this blog post. A big reason for that is because so many people have experienced a lot of life-altering eve...