Giddy like a little girl

Tonight the 2008 Wake Forest football season kicks off and I'm excited like a kid with a gallon of ice cream. The Deacs kick off against Baylor in Waco, TX, at 8:00 EST and you can watch them on FSN.

I have another reason to be giddy. My dad has invited me to join him in the President's Box at the brand new Deacon Tower to watch the game. Since he helped to design the steel for the tower, he has been asked to join other construction professionals to watch the game there as a way of saying thanks. And since he knows I'm diehard, he's taking me with him. Go Deacs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds right nifty! Have fun, and remember Go Noles!

My Story to Tell

I was hesitant at first to write this blog post. A big reason for that is because so many people have experienced a lot of life-altering eve...