Insomnia

I am typing this at 5:00 a.m. but I've been up since 3:30 a.m. Deacon woke up and I got him settled then failed to get myself settled. I tossed and turned and finally decided that there must be a reason I couldn't sleep. I always seem to be a little bit tired with the craziness of our house so I had to figure why now I couldn't sleep.

Instead of turning on the TV I asked God if there was anything He was trying to tell me. There was. So for the past hour I've been seeking His guidance and direction. He's shown me some things that I probably wouldn't have "seen" during the daylight hours and this is really the only time the house is quiet enough to really focus on anything.

Now I'm hoping I can get a couple of more hours of sleep before the real day begins (and the kids wake up).

1 comment:

252_D said...

I find it amazing that God wakes people up, and we either choose to listen or write it off. Very rare to hear stories of those who woke up and listened. Thanks, that's encouraging. I pray God keeps waking you up!

My Story to Tell

I was hesitant at first to write this blog post. A big reason for that is because so many people have experienced a lot of life-altering eve...