Our Great God




The beach is my most favorite place in all the world. The salty air, warm sand under my feet, sounds of the waves crashing on the beach - all these things stir and calm my soul at the same time. Seeing the beauty of it all draws my heart to God and His great love and power and grace. Psalm 147 says it well as I sit and observe His glorious creation:

"Hallelujah! How good it is to sing to our God, for praise is pleasant and lovely..,He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He counts the number of stars; He gives names to all of them. Our Lord is great, vast in power; His understanding is infinite...He is no impressed by the strength of a horse; He does not value the power of a man. The Lord values those who fear Him, those who put their hope in His faithful love."

No comments:

My Story to Tell

I was hesitant at first to write this blog post. A big reason for that is because so many people have experienced a lot of life-altering eve...